Unwanted hair growing on certain parts of your body can be really uncomfortable to look at. Not only do these hairs not look nice, but they can also cause body odor as well as breakouts because bacteria and germs stick to them and interact with sebum; also, they can make you itch. So many people today are looking to get rid of their unwanted hair. Lots of people shave or wax to get rid of it. But that's really not the best option because the hair grows back.
So what is the best permanent hair removal system? Many people are finding out that laser hair removal is the best option. Laser hair removal will save you time, money, and tears. Here are top 8 reasons why we chose laser hair removal treatment:
1. No more tears Threading and waxing can cause one to cry buckets (especially threading), but laser hair removal is to the rescue! Laser hair removal does sting a bit on the higher settings, but at least you won't have to put yourself through the torture of waxing and threading every two weeks for the rest of your life.
2. No more ingrown hairs Ingrown hairs are very pesky, but with laser hair removal they can be zapped forever.
3. No more razor knicks No more surprise bleeding after you get out of the shower and realize that you accidentally knicked yourself all across your legs.
4. No more "Porcupine Legs" This is a term for legs with hairs that feel like porcupine quills.
5. Instead, everything is smooth! Usually, within five to seven treatments, most of your hair will be gone and your skin may appear much smoother due to less ingrown hairs and razor knicks.
6. Saves Time Time is money. Women spend most of time shaving their legs. This doesn't even count the time spend shaving armpits, arms, and other areas.
7. Saves money Think about all of the money we spend on shaving creams, razors, and hair removal services. Even the most inexpensive of these add up over time, plus many shaving creams and shaving products contain nasty parabens and toxins that no one wants.
8. No more wondering if people can see your unwanted hair This anxiety often happens in public spaces, like school or work, or around friends, family, and especially significant others. If you have unwanted hair that is bothering you and causing you to feel insecure about yourself, I strongly recommend making an investment in laser hair removal. You will have so much more freedom and not be afraid of going out in public with unwanted hair anymore.
For any queries or concerns regarding laser hair removal treatment, schedule your FREE consultation at Four Seasons Laser Center today at (617) 247-0105.