Finding the best hotel in Katra for your stay can be a daunting task. If you choose to book online, you can often feel overwhelmed with over 100 hotel booking websites plus the exclusive hotel sites. All this can make the task of online searching extremely tedious and time-consuming. In this article, we will share a few tips that can be helpful in booking the best hotel in Katra with ease. With these simple strategies, you can not only book your hotel swiftly but also get the best bargains.
1. Know Your Booking Sites Mostly, all hotel booking websites have their own specialties, offering the best deals for certain destinations or kinds of travelers. For example, Agoda provides the best kinds of deals on hotels in Asia.
You should also know about aggregator websites that compare the prices listed at different hotel booking sites, such as Trivago, TripAdvisor, etc. Booking from such websites often ensures the best prices.
2. Book Directly Through the Hotel Website Booking the hotel directly through their exclusive website is a great way to ensure the best bargains. Hotels often match the lowest price listed at any hotel booking website. You might even get a lower rate if you call at the hotel to book. Besides, booking online through the hotel website can give you benefits such as complimentary breakfast, free parking, etc.
3. Loyalty Has its Own Rewards Apart from hotels and airlines, many hotel booking apps also come with a loyalty program. For instance, some websites offer a complimentary night for every 10 nights booked. Or, you can also avail more discounts and perks like free transfers, etc. through these programs.
4. Go for Dedicated Mobile Apps Many times, mobile apps offer better discounts and deals which are not available on the websites. Apart from that, these apps give additional handy features like offline maps, online check-in, etc. Thus, you should always use exclusive mobile apps to book the best hotel in Katra.
5. The Sunday Sweet Spot As a general rule of thumb, you should either make the bookings as early as possible or wait till the last moment. It is believed that the sweet spot to book your hotel is three to four weeks prior to your stay. Also, you should book on Sundays to get the best deal.
6. Skip the Breakfast Buffet If you do not wish to spend a lot on your hotel, avoid taking the room with breakfast. Hotel breakfasts tend to be more expensive than having a breakfast at a local café.
7. Bundle It Up Booking for your flight, car hire, transfers, etc. on the same booking website when you book your hotel can prove to be very cost-effective. Many websites allow you to search for deals by “package discount” that can make big savings for you.
Follow the above-mentioned tips to book the best hotel in Katra without burning a hole in your pocket.